Feel the need for speed? This exhilarating speedboat ride takes you out onto Lake Michigan for the ride of a lifetime. Experience the roar of the 2000-horsepower engines as you race along Chicago's famous Lake Michigan. The best way to view Chicago is always from the lake!
Your exciting speedboat ride along the shoreline is combined with informative and amusing descriptions of the world-famous Chicago skyline.
As you depart Chicago's Navy Pier, your Captain will tell you interesting facts about the Pier and Chicago's Lake Michigan. Then, with the music cranked up, you'll race south past Navy Pier to Chicago's Museum Campus. The tour pauses here so you can hear about Chicago's interesting lakefront landmarks, architecture and history.
Then you'll race north past Navy Pier to cruise the Magnificent Mile, providing unique views of the Sears Tower, Buckingham Fountain and Grant Park along the way!
Finally, you will race back to Navy Pier to the thrilling sound of turbo-charged engines!
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for each guest to board
- All cruises are weather permitting
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.