No experience necessary on this ATV/quad bike adventure tour from Las Vegas to the
Hidden Valley. Escape the pavements of Las Vegas and have lots of fun
as you bump along the dusty trails in the McCullough Mountain range,
Hidden Valley and across the Roach Dry Lakebed. The longest ATV tour in
Las Vegas and the shortest ride to get there!
Your day begins with complimentary air-conditioned transportation from your hotel to the tour departure point at Jean, NV (about 20 -30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip). After a short but thorough safety briefing, set out on an adventure through rugged desert and mountain terrain. Travel through historic Hidden Valley, extinct lava beds, Roach dry lake and then enter the rugged McCullough Mountain Range. This longest ATV tour in Las Vegas will cover anywhere from 20 to over 50 miles of desert terrain depending on group size and riding level.
Book the morning tour and stop for a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada on the California - Nevada Stateline and then prepare for your return ATV ride. Afternoon tours offer the same ATV ride, but are shorter in total tour duration, as they do not stop at Primm.
Your tour ends with air-conditioned transportation back to your hotel.
Please note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old. The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge,
payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by
our local supplier and is not within our control
Special Offer - Book and travel between March 7, 2013 and June 30, 2013 and save 15% on the recommended retail rate! - BOOK NOW!
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV (with proof of Age such as Birth Cert. or ID with proof of age)
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.