Travel by luxury motorcoach to and from Calgary International Airport and between your hotel in downtown Calgary, Kananaskis, Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper.
For assured top quality and timely service, make sure you have pre-booked transportation for your selected Alberta destination.
Enjoy the comfort and convenience of a transfer service so that all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
One way transfers are available between Calgary and:
- Banff (Resort Connector)
- Jasper (Resort Connector)
- Kananaskis (Resort Connector)
- Lake Louise (Resort Connector)
Transfers are also available from your select destination to the Calgary International Airport.Buses are equipped with a separate luggage compartment and are fully air-conditioned and prepared for all types of weather. Please see "View Additional Info" below for a full list of departure times. Please note your departure time when booking.
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A van (operated by the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis) will pick you up at the crossing and transfer you to Kananaskis Village. Additional fee may apply for clients not staying at the Delta Lodge
- Prior to your travel date, your Hotel and Flight details MUST be advised to tour operator so they may allocate your transfer. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Luggage is limited to one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage free of charge per person. Oversized or excess luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will only be carried at the discretion of the tour operator and may be subject to an additional charge. Please label luggage including full address. No responsibility is accepted by the tour operator for loss or damage to luggage, personal and/or valuable items
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.