Take a day trip from New York to explore Boston, a city of culture and old world charm. You'll follow the famous red-brick Freedom Trail through downtown Boston, passing 16 sights including Paul Revere's House and Boston Common.
Departing New York, you'll take a picturesque drive along the eastern coast through Connecticut to Massachusetts and its capital, Boston. Your time in Boston starts with a drive along the Freedom Trail. As well as downtown sights, the Freedom Trail leads to Boston harbor, site of the famous Tea Party, the navy ship Constitution and Bunker Hill.
After lunch, (not included) at Quincy Market and a visit to Boston Common, you'll cross the Charles River to stroll in the squares of the universities of Cambridge, Harvard and MIT, before returning to New York.
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.